Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunday with the Fishies and Art Class!

Ryan needed to go get some things at Bass Pro Shop this weekend which meant Austin got to see the fish! He loves going up to the tank and just pointing at all the fish, especially the big ones that look right at you. It is so cute. He also thought the stuffed deer was pretty cool. I'm not sure what we actually went there for, but we left with a fishing pole for Austin and sunglasses for mom and dad.




No dad, he doesn't need to learn how to shoot yet.
I signed Austin up for art classes this summer. They are every Monday. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make the class today, but Auntie Cassandra took him for me. They did marble and sponge paintings. Here are some pictures of his beautiful art work. I think we're going to send one to work with daddy.



Cassandra said he had a fun time with the marble painting and was picking up the marbles! I can't wait until next Monday when we have our next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment