Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Busy Monday

We had a very busy Monday yesterday. First, at 11:00 we had our first swim lessons class of the summer. He has been doing really great in the pool, so I wasn't concerned at all. Well I guess public pool was different than Grandma's pool because he had the ninja death grip on me the entire time. He wouldn't do any of the fun things either. I'm hoping that over the next seven classes he lightens up a bit. I'm sure we will do more classes, at least one more session, though.

After swim lessons were over, we had to run home and get changed to make it to art class. Art class started at 12:15, so 45 minutes after swim lessons ended. This was my first week getting to have fun with Austin. This week we made cards for a certain holiday coming up (shhhhh), water colors, and playing with edible play dough. Austin didn't really get the play dough part, but was more than familiar with the edible part. Here are a few pictures I snapped of my little man.

Yummmy!




What do you mean I'm supposed to play with it?

Mom, you're embarrassing me!

Coloring with markers between activities

No comments:

Post a Comment