Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Time!

Austin had a great Christmas yesterday! It was a long 48 hours of celebration, but worth it all. On Christmas Eve we spent the day with my parents. We did gifts, soup and snacks, and then Church. Christmas morning was spent at our house, opening our gifts. We then went to Ryan's grandma's house and then his parents house. Our night ended with a short visit to Ryan's cousin's house (his dad's side of the family). Hopefully this week we can just chill. It has been such a long year, I feel like I need a week off. :-) Maybe next year we won't have so many visits, I'm sure people understand.


Napping with Grandpa

Best facial expression ever!

"How do you open gifts?"

So many books and toys!

The family

To Daddy From Austin

Even Max and Molly got presents

Mommy got new stuff for school

So awake!

Give me food!

"Oh, a bear!"

"Oh, another bear"

No more pictures please!

No comments:

Post a Comment