Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm a little late on my New Year's blog (at least it isn't 2012 yet, right?). NYE will always have special meaning for Ryan and I because we found out we were pregnant on the 30th and told our families on the 31st. We initially were going to stay home since we didn't know how to work with a baby and staying up so late and what not. Andy ended up inviting us over to his in-laws house though. We were going to play some Wii bowling and then maybe come home. We ended up staying the entire night. Austin was a little crabby, but Aunt Cassandra did a great job settling him down and getting him to sleep.

Wii bowling was so much fun, I think we're going to make it a tradition now. Ryan won the first round and him and my dad were in the running for the second round winner, but we never ended up playing the championship game. At midnight the boys had a great time with the fireworks. This was the first year you could buy anything in AZ that involved a lighter, so they had a lot of fun. I hope everybody has a great 2011!!!
Hi Mommy, I'm going to stay up until midnight!

Cash and Calleigh

Ooooooo

Ahhhhhhhhh

It was cold (maybe like 28 degrees) so I moved inside. :-)


I just love this picture of Austin supporting the Hawkeyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment