Sunday, December 5, 2010

Austin is 3 months old!!

Austin is three months old today. I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant. It seems like just yesterday I saw his tiny heart beating for the first time. It seems like yesterday I just felt him kick for the first time. It seems like yesterday I had my first contraction. It feels like just yesterday and I looked him in the eyes, with tears, and said his name for the first time. I love you Austin Hunter, more than words can say! Daddy feels the same way.

To celebrate we decided today was a good day to take out family pictures. Austin did a pretty good job and we got some great shots. Thanks again Mom and Dad for taking these for us!

Getting ready for pictures

Everybody together

I wish my face didn't look so weird. I was trying to get him to smile.

Aww, how perfect!

So sweet

Just Ryan and I

Austin in his favorite cuddle spot

So handsome!


With mommy

One with Grandma and Grandpa
An just to be a little nostalgic

1 comment: