Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving and other fun things

It has been awhile since I updated our blog. Since then we started our holiday season with Thanksgiving! Austin spent his first Thanksgiving pretty much sleeping. That was good though, because we sure had a busy weekend. Thursday we ate at Ryan's grandma's house. There are so many people there and it can get a little crazy! The food and conversation was great as always. That night we went to my sister in law's parent's home for a little pie and conversation. We got to spend time with Grandpa and Grandpa Streit, my brother, sister in law, niece and my sister in law's family.

We do love Black Friday sales, but we decided to sleep in this year. Austin is pretty good at sleeping through the night so we didn't want to wake him up for no reason. We spent the time at home, it was just one of those days.

On Saturday we went to my parent's house. Two of my aunts and uncles, my grandma, her sister and then my family was there. Austin did a good job at entertaining everybody!

Now we are getting ready for Christmas. The garland has been hung, but that is all for now. I'm so excited to start celebrating special holidays with my new family. I swear it just makes this time of season ever more special!
In camo, like Daddy!


Always so alert!

Blankie time



Caught a goofy grin


Rock star hair!

At Thanksgiving, with cousin Calleigh

That's right..thankful for mommy!


No more pictures mom!!!!!

Cuddling with my puppy blanket

Hanging out with Grandpa Streit.

Daddy, Mommy and Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment