Friday, July 13, 2012

What We Did This Week

I'm running out of creative titled for our weekly blogs so I decided to keep it simple this week. This was the first week we didn't have swim lessons to go to. It made it a little easier to get to art class, less of a rush. We made noisemakers, crowns and little beach/oceans scenes. The kids ended the class by playing in some containers of sand. Austin liked it, but didn't like getting the sand on him.





We are getting towards the end of art class. We will miss one week because of being up on vacation and then his last class I have training, so hopefully Grandma Barb can take him. I'm really glad we did this class he had so much fun.

Speaking of, this time next week we will be up in Show Low in a cabin. Thank goodness, I am so ready to have a change in scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment