Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mid Week Wrap Up

I cannot believe it is already July! Wow, half way over for the year. I must mention right now, because I forgot to everywhere else, that little Miss Snickers had her 6th birthday on Monday. Happy birthday my beautiful kitty.

Monday we once again did swim lessons and art class. At art class we made collages with frosting and other edible things (yum). Austin liked to eat the M & Ms mostly. We also did roller painting that he REALLY enjoyed. He also got super excited to sing and dance for the class during the Hokey Pokey.




Cool Whip!

Didn't even mean to make it patriotic!


Austin's new thing is bubbles. He LOVES playing with bubbles. So do Max and Molly!


To prep for the 4th, Austin had to help daddy prep the poppers to make sure they work. It was cute so cute watching him throw the snappers on the ground. He did a pretty good job getting some of the bigger ones to pop.



Smoke Bombs


Can't wait until tomorrow! It is supposed to rain, but I am sure we will make the best of it. I love you little boy. Two more months until you are two! Did I just do that math correctly?

No comments:

Post a Comment