Sunday, October 24, 2010

Such a hectic weekend!

This weekend was very busy in the Smith household! On Saturday we had two major events. First was Austin's baptism at St. Anne's Catholic Church. It was a great experience and we're so happy. We're very thankful for my brother Andy and sister in law Cassandra for being Austin's Godparents. We know they will continue to be a great support system for our growing family. Austin was such a good boy and didn't even wake up during the baptism!

Saturday afternoon Ryan's work was having a picnoc cookout at a park in Tempe. It was such a great day to be outside. We had hamburgers and hot dogs, side dishes, and yummy desserts. They even made smores, but we left before they had those. It was a great time with some great people. I'm looking forward to Austin being old enough to play and stuff. Right now he's cute, but he doesn't do much. :-) I know I'll regret that statement later.




Since Austin is going through all of his first, I want to make sure we capture plenty of pictures and do a lot of fun things. Since it is almost Halloween, we went to a pumpkin patch today to take pictures. It was good times because my brother and sister in law brought their daughter, Calleigh and Cassandra's mom and my mom also met us there. We got some great pictures! He's young so it was hard to pose him and he wanted to sleep, but at the same time Calleigh was so excited to just run around that it was hard to get her to sit for pictures. It is okay, I love all the pictures we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment