Friday, October 15, 2010

Getting in the Swing of Things

Ryan started back to work October 4th and Austin and I have been getting used to being together during the weeks. It is probably one of the most difficult things, to work and take care of him. His been having a lot more awake times during the day and that comes with wanting more attention than in the first few weeks. We've been excited to see little smiles though!
Well I guess this is a big smile! Austin turned a month old! I can't believe it has been a month already! Well now it has been a little over a month. Every night I look at him and just think that it is a miracle that he was grown inside of me and that he is a perfect combo or Ryan and I.

Austin went through his first storm earlier this month. He slept through the whole thing in his swing. I must be a mom because I was sitting there praying that the electricity didn't go out because his swing would stop swinging. We got a good amount of hail, it almost looked like snow! Max and Molly played in it afterwards, but boy did it make a mess!
We're excited about some upcoming events to share with Austin. We have his baptism coming up on the 23rd and the next weekend is Halloween! We're so excited to carve Austin's first pumpkin. :-) Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment