Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day at the Zoo

This week we took advantage of Fall Break and took a trip to the zoo. My mom and I are both off this week, so we thought it was great timing. We also went with my sister in law Cassandra, my niece Calleigh, and Cassandra's mom Cathy.

It was a little warm by the time we left, but the morning was really nice. Austin didn't really notice most of the animals, but he did like the play area and the petting zoo. He got to pet a horse named Smokey, it was the first time I remember being that close to a horse.

His serious look


Auntie and Cousin

Cousin Love


He was too big to need my help.


See, I can do this!


Whoa, big horse!




Finally, a smile!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I don't think I've been to the zoo since Brooklyn was a baby.

    ReplyDelete