Saturday, September 3, 2011

Time to get sappy

I'm going to try to type this blog as my almost one year old is attempting to grab the computer. :-) Which is fine, because the blog is all about him (like usual). A year age today....a year ago today was my due date, a year ago today was the day they scheduled my induction, a year ago today I was a nervous wreck. Tonight I will walk back to bed and blow kisses through the door of my son's bedroom. I'd open the door, but that would wake him and if you know my son, well we can't have that. :-) A year ago tonight I rocked in the rocking chair excited about the newest addition to join our family soon.

September 4th will mark the beginning of a process. A process that took over 24 hours, but brought the most wonderful person into my life, hands down. Tomorrow will be Austin's first birthday party. It seems a bit fitting that his birthday celebration starts on the day that I went into labor. I'm so excited for the next year. This first year has been amazing, and I know that it will just keep getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment