Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wrapping up, Back to Reality!

Vacation can be an interesting thing. I spent weeks preparing and getting excited for vacation, but turn around today and boy was I ready to get home! Can't wait to get into my bed tonight!

Friday was a good day. Ryan woke up early again to go fishing, that afternoon we took Austin down to the lake for a quick few pictures. We also found a pond with fish that was only a two minute walk from our cabin! Awesome! Austin loves being outside. Since we weren't getting up early today, Tom showed us all how to play a cool card game. It was fun times and I was doing great...until the last hand (RYAN!!!).

Saturday was pretty much just getting packed up to come back home. We made good timing with only a few short stops. Overall it was nice to get out of the Valley, but then again it was nice to come back home to our comforts!

Austin at Show Low Lake

Mommy and Austin

I LOVE being outside!

I might be able to get this in my mouth

Front view of the cabin

Smith Family (minus Snickers, but I don't think she'd like leaving the house)

No comments:

Post a Comment